As the new academic year starts, we are so excited to welcome you all back and *drumroll please* open the Bristol PLUS Award for registration!
For those of you that don’t know, PLUS is the University’s employability award and is designed to help you make the most of your time at University and here’s how…
- Enhance your CV – Develop transferable skills and get prepared for your future by exploring a range of extracurricular experiences.
- Maximise your personal development – Did you know that the Award recognises activity carried out at any point during your degree? Get rewarded for past experiences, reflect on your strengths and learn how to make an impact.
3. Gain knowledge of career paths – the stats tell us that PLUS achievers make more positive progress with their career plans compared to non-Award students.
4. Learn how to succeed at interview – the Award requires you to brush up on your techniques to stand out in those tricky selection processes for jobs.
5. Recommended by students – 97% of students found the Award to be a positive experience that they would recommend to their peers.
6. Endorsed by employers – Watch our PLUS endorsement video to hear why employers love PLUS Achievers!
7. Formal recognition from the University – You’ll receive a certificate, acknowledgement in your graduation booklet and degree transcript!
8. Exclusive benefits – Once you have achieved PLUS you will gain access to our PLUS alumni LinkedIn group as well as exclusive opportunities with employers.
The Award is open to all students – UGs, PGTs and PGRs. We saw a record-breaking 1193 students achieve PLUS in 2019/20 and are excited to welcome you all to the club this year – challenge accepted?
Watch the Introductory talk to find out all you need to know.