Our annual 2-day careers fair, the Employer Showcase, is back, bringing brilliant opportunities to network and foster connections with potential employers.
The event runs on Wednesday 11 October and Thursday 12 October from 12:30 pm to 4 pm at Bristol Beacon, providing the chance to discover a whole range of work experience, internships, and graduate roles from employers of all backgrounds.
- The Careers Service will be located on the Lower Ground Floor of the venue and will be available to answer any questions that you might have about the showcase.
- There will be the opportunity to receive bespoke advice from our Careers Advisers, as well as the chance to get a professional headshot taken for your LinkedIn profile – please register using this form to express your interest: LinkedIn Headshot Registration Form
Our careers fairs are for everyone, so if you:
- Suffer from a long-term physical or mental disability
- Are neurodivergent (including but not limited to Autism, ADHD, Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Dysgraphia, and Dyscalculia)
- Have any access requirements to be fulfilled
- Are apprehensive about any aspects of the event
We are here to help make the day as easy as possible for you.(more…)