Are you looking for a summer internship? The UoB Internship Scheme may be just what you are looking for!
For those who haven’t heard of the scheme before, it supports students wanting to gain quality, paid work experience with Small and Medium size Enterprises (SMEs) in the UK. An SME is an organisation that employs up to 250 people and has a turnover of less than £40 million. This includes start-ups, charities and social enterprises, so there is a real variety of opportunities available.
Pay will be at least the National Living Wage. Our internships are 4 weeks full-time, or the equivalent 140 hours can be worked on a part-time basis. This is typically flexible and internships can be undertaken during term time or vacations.
Further benefits can include:
- Providing a competitive edge to your CV; standing out in the job market is increasingly crucial.
- Gaining transferable and desirable skills.
- Networking opportunities.
- Potential for extended employment.
- Providing work experience hours for the Bristol PLUS Award.
Our current UoB Internships are listed on mycareer.
If you have any queries regarding the UoB Internship Scheme, please do not hesitate to get in contact with the Internship Team.